an award winning industrial designer originally from Houston, Texas and now residing in the Bay Area, California. She graduated with a B.S. in Industrial Design from the University of Houston. She is currently designing and innovating the world of swimming and swim equipment with Finis Inc. In Livermore, California.
Awards and accolades include:
- 2014 Red Dot Design Awards: Concept Design Award
- 2014 IDSA Women in Industrial Design: Up+Coming Exhibitor
- 2014 Stuff Creators, Patent granted: Interchangeable earpiece for eye-wear
- 2014 Stuff Creators + William Lidwell, Publication of: The Pocket Universal Principles of Design ISBN 1631590405
- 2013 IDSA, Texas Chapter, Thesis Merit Award
- 2013 Provisional Patent filed: Manta, ergonomic Swim Float